uPVC COLOURED Windows
A lot of homeowners are still under the misconception that uPVC is only available in white; however with recent technological advancements you can now buy uPVC in a huge choice of stunning colour options!
Our coloured uPVC includes popular woodgrain effects such as Irish Oak, Mahogany and Classic Oak ranging to our stunning contemporary finishes of Grey, Black and the classic White Foil finish so whether your home is a character cottage or modern property we'll have a choice to suit you!
Request A Free Quote
Simply enter your details and a member of our team will call you back!
Features and Benefits of UPVC windows
- Energy Rated Windows - Reduce your heating bills!
- High security performance
- Low maintenance UPVC window frames
- Advanced double glazing technology with Pilkington Glass
- High acoustic performance - Reduce unwanted noise
- The World's best weatherseal gasket
- The UK's best performing window system
- Available in a wide choice of colours
- Maximum performance triple glazed windows available
- Each product is tailor-made to order
- Free Comprehensive Guarantee
Realistic Wood Effect Windows
Our stunning range of wood effect uPVC frames features a realistic woodgrain effect foil finish, giving your windows the look and feel of traditional timber windows but without the associated cost or maintenance. What's more with our coloured windows and doors you can choose to have a colour on the external frame but decide to leave the inside white to coordinate with your interior design! - The choice is yours!
UPVC Grey WINDOWS
Our uPVC Grey coloured windows are also incredibly popular as they give the contemporary look of aluminium window frames but are significantly cheaper than their aluminium counterparts and are available in both double glazed and triple glazing options.
To find out more about coloured uPVC windows and doors and to see the colour options in 'real life', why not pop into our Camberley showroom where you can view our full range and ask any questions that you might have.
WHY CHOOSE THREE COUNTIES LTD?
Here at Three Counties, we understand that every home is unique, and style and design requirements are also individual. That’s why all of our products are designed and manufactured specifically with you in mind. Also featuring industry-leading multi-point locking to ensure that your home is energy efficient, stylish and secure.
Our process is simple, hassle free with no pressure:
- A member of our expert survey team will visit your home to take the necessary measurements and answer any queries you may have.
- You will then be given a firm fitting date, usually between 3 to 6 weeks after your initial appointment.
- Our experienced installation manager will oversee all elements of your project and will make sure that the installation runs smoothly.
- Our experienced fitters are courteous, timely and very tidy.
- At the end of the process, we will follow up with a satisfaction questionnaire.
Read Customer Reviews
Here at Three Counties, we pride ourselves on our professionalism, we never go back on price and always endeavour to get the job done in the timescale we specify. Read some customer reviews here.
We are also proud to have over 1000 reviews on CheckaTrade.
If you have any questions or would just like some advice, please call one of our friendly team on 01252 414800.